Our business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time, Monday – Friday. Any orders placed after 2:00 pm will ship next business day. If you have a time constraint and need something in a hurry, please call us at 1-800-767-8427 within our business hours and we will make sure to do our best to get your order out same day.
Shipping and handling rates are calculated by number of items and the location shipping to. Charges for shipping and handling on this site represent freight costs that will cover the maximum quantity (no more than 1,000 of any item, product or style) that can be ordered online. For larger orders (over 1,000) please call Customer Service.
1) USPS (United States Postal Service) - Please note that at this time, USPS is still having issues with timely delivery of the mail on all levels (First Class and Priority). We offer USPS Priority and Standard First Class (parcel) Mail service. The choices for Priority mail are shown on our site as 1 day, 2 day, or 3 day service. This is not an upgrade option and is not a guaranteed timely delivery service. Delivery is based on the discretion and handling by the Postal Service. Standard (parcel) mail service is a longer delivery time. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, please choose FedEx overnight or 2 day delivery.
2) FedEx GROUND (business address) and FedEx Home Delivery (residential address) - See map below for FedEx Ground and Home Delivery estimated delivery time based on shipping from Memphis, Tennessee, 38133 to your location. (FedEx does not deliver on Saturdays)
3) FEDEX Air Delivery – 2 options
FedEx Priority or Standard Overnight – Choose this option if you have a deadline or time constraint for delivery. Items shipping FedEx Priority or Standard overnight should arrive by the end of next business day. Items shipped overnight on Friday will arrive on Monday (not Saturday). If the online order is placed after 12:00 noon CST on Friday or on Saturday or Sunday, we will ship on Monday.
FedEx Two Day – This is a 2 day service with FedEx and usually arrives by end of business day on the 2nd day after shipment. (Saturday is not counted as a delivery day)
1) USPS International Mail (United States Postal Service) - We now offer USPS International First Class and Priority Mail service. International Priority mail service, to most countries, is approximately 8 - 14 days service (not guaranteed for timely delivery). First Class International mail service is a much slower choice for shipping and may take up to 3 - 4 weeks or more depending upon the country. USPS international Priority or First Class service cannot be guaranteed for timely delivery. If you need a faster service that can be easily tracked, please choose FedEx priority or economy shipping.
2) FedEx International Shipping - Options are shown below:
FedEx International Priority - delivery time is an estimate only
FedEx International Economy - (not available to all countries)
International customers should note that there could be duties and taxes charged to them upon entering their country through customs based on the country’s policies and requirements. These charges are calculated using cost of goods and cost of freight and may require pre-payment before or payment upon delivery.
If you have any questions concerning shipping and delivery or for larger orders (more than 1,000 units) please contact Customer Service:
In the US: Toll-Free (800) 767-8427
Outside the U.S.: +1 901 381-1515
Fax: (901) 381-1517